ABOUT ME.....

Foto saya
hey... The name is Hirdy Bin Othman. But you can call me hirdy or whatever you want. Uhm... I'm still a student by the way. And I'm just an ordinary guy.....

Isnin, 8 Jun 2009

Hey there!!!!
Its been a very long time that i have not updating my blog....and its quite long enough that i havent share my experience with you all. Actually, i 've been busy doing my homework, classwork, assignment and etc, for the last two months. Furthermore, i dont have the wireless at home. Yeah...i think thats enough to support my reasons why i didnt update my blog.
Actually i have nothing much to say because i feel tired everyday due to the pressure of the works given by the tutors. And I have a tonnes of homework waiting for me at home. haha..
Tomorrow is the toughest day because i have a lot of homework to be submitted. And there are 13 pages of Bio's homework that i have to finish tonight. Actually, our bio tutor will be leaving to India this thursday. Thats why, she needs our Biology's homework so badly.
Actually, I am having my ps at upper six right now. But i decided to update my blog instead of doing my torturing homework. haha...Recently, i was informed by the tutors that we gonna have the progress test on this coming month of July. I was like "FREAKING OUT" when i heard the news. And I have not ready for it. Hopefully i will pass my test. uhm... i think thats all....

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan